- The seller agrees to sell and the purchaser agrees to buy the following described kitten, (See attached form)
- The price of this kitten is $________
- The purchaser shall be responsible for all shipping charges and insurance when said
Kitten is shipped using any Airline. Seller is not liable for cats/kittens lost or stolen after acceptance by the Airline Carrier. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to file a claim with the airline if shipments are lost, damaged, or delayed, resulting in mortality.
- Deposit of $_________ USD are required to reserve a kitten. All deposits are non- refundable.
- Kitten/Cats shall be paid in full before going their new home.
- Kittens are generally ready to go their new homes at approximately 12-16 weeks of age.
- Purchaser agrees to have the kitten/cat examined by a licensed veterinarian within 7 Business days of receiving the kitten/cat. If it is deemed by the veterinarian that the kitten/cat has a medical deficiency the Purchaser shall contact the Seller within 48 hrs. before any major treatment is started (except in an emergency). If the kitten/cat should parish from this problem, Purchaser must furnish a feline Necropsy report with all the lab findings indicating cause of death. Based upon lab findings, Seller may replace kitten/cat when one becomes available. Purchaser shall be responsible for all shipping to and from Seller.
- Seller will not issue cash refund.
- Purchaser accepts the responsibility to care for this kitten properly, not limited to the
Also, under NO circumstances will this kitten/cat be kept caged for extended amounts of time. This kitten/cat also must be provided with a yearly veterinary exam, and all necessary shots are up to date.
- Under no circumstances will this kitten be sold, leased or given away to any pet store, research laboratory or any and all similar types of facilities engaged in the business of animals for testing of ANY kind.
- If purchased as a pet, the Purchaser agrees to neuter or spay this kitten by 6 mths of age. Under no circumstances shall this cat be used for breeding. The kittens Registration papers will be forwarded to the Purchaser after veterinary proof has been sent to Seller confirming spay/neuter
- seller will provide kitten/cat with all proper shots consistent with its age against Rhinotracheitis, Feline Pneumonitis, and Pan leukopenia. The FEL V vaccination can be given at Purchaser’s discretion. The administration of the FIP vaccine is not advised. If the kitten/cat is vaccinated against FIP the contract is null and void.
- Seller cannot guarantee show results.
- The kitten/cat is guaranteed to be of sound health upon arrival. All kittens come with a
1 year guarantee against ANY life threatening genetic disorders.
- This kitten will be kept INDOORS and not allowed to roam outdoors.
- Buyer agrees that this kitten may NOT BE DELCAWED
- Seller cannot guarantee that this kitten will not grow hair at some point in his/her life.
Degrees of hairlessness can vary from kitten to kitten. No Sphynx is completely hairless. There are many factors that can affect hairlessness, hormones, genetics, climate, even diet. Even though a kitten is very bald when it is sold does not mean that it cannot develop some hair as it grows older. Most will remain as they are, but it is impossible for Dazzling Sphynx to guarantee that the kitten/cat will not grow hair at some point in the future.
This document is a legally binding contract. The laws of Ohio shall be controlling. Purchaser signature indicates full agreement and approval of all terms and conditions of this contract.